The Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
is a 4 year undergraduate program and
of the popular job oriented course among the science students after class
12th. In this course the students study about the drugs and medicines,
Pharmaceutical Engineering, Medicinal Chemistry etc. This course provides a
large no. of job opportunities in both the public and private sector.
B.Pharm. covers all the facets of healthcare including bio-chemical areas
that concern the preparation of medicines and implementing those for the
right diagnose. Prevailing modernization in the field of Pharmacy has
globally increased its value. Bachelor of Pharmacy engages studies of all
those subjects that therapeutically help people provided from their
- The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing the course is a 10+2 with
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects from a
recognized educational Board.
- A minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
Career path you can choose after the course:
Pharmacist in Various Government /Private sectors as Railway, Army, Navy,Govt. Hospitals.
- Food and Drug Inspector, Analytical Chemist, Drug Therapist, Hospital
Drug Coordinator, Regulatory Manager.
- Pharmaceutical Industry- Quality Control Officer, Production Manager,
Production analyst, Formulation & Development.
- Research And Development- New Chemical Entity, Regulatory authorities-IPC, CDSCO, DRDO.
- Medical stores in government hospitals, clinics, private hospitals,
community health centres, or private drug stores.
- Sales and Marketing Department.
- Higher Studies- M.Pharm, Pharm D, Ph.D.
- Intellectual Property Rights Counselor (Pharmaceuticals), Patenting.
- Drug Monitoring-Pharmacovigilance, ADR, Report Writing.